In the last month or so, I have noticed that the column names for given tables in the Salesforce and Zuora connectors seem to be in a random order, or at least one that is not intuitive to me. It does not seem ordinal and it is certainly not alphabetical.
I've also noticed that I can only ctrl-F to search for items that are on the screen in front of me. Anything that I have scrolled past or have yet to scroll to is not searchable.
This makes managing columns and adding or removing columns a rather onerous task when it used to take literally seconds. This is especially bad in the case of Salesforce tables that can have hundreds of columns.
The tables are organized alphabetically and are searchable. Having equivalent functionality for columns within a table would be extremely useful.