How do I create a new support ticket?
Fivetran Support Portal
We have recently changed our support ticket creation flow to better aid you in solving your issues.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Fivetran Support Portal.
- Click Sign in.
- Sign in with the same email and password used to access your Fivetran account.
- Click Contact support button at the bottom of the page.
- Select either 'Product support', 'Account support' or 'Billing'
- As you are filling out the support ticket form, helpful articles will appear; please ensure you complete all form fields to progress further in the ticket creation flow.
Note: Filling out as many of the optional fields as possible leads to faster overall resolution
- Select one of the following three options depending on your issue:
- 'I have a general Fivetran issue'
- 'I have a Local Data Processing (LDP - formerly HVR) issue'
- 'I have an issue with High Volume Agent (HVA) connectors'
- As you complete the form, more fields will appear based on your selection. There is an option to refine the suggested articles which you need to complete, fill in the fields and click on 'Refine your search'
- If the suggested articles haven't been successful in addressing your problem, please enter the issue title, which will provide one last suggestion of articles to help you.
- If there are no articles to answer your issue, please complete the remaining form.
- Click Submit, you will be shown a link to your newly created support ticket.