Follow our setup guide to connect Amazon Ads to Fivetran.
IMPORTANT: Fivetran only supports Sponsored Products in the Amazon Ads API.
To connect Amazon Ads to Fivetran, you need a seller or vendor Amazon Ads account with access permissions for the Amazon Advertising services.
To have access to metadata endpoints, you should have one of these roles:
To have access to reports, you should have one of these roles:
To know more information about permissions, read the Amazon Ads reference article.
NOTE: The seller and vendor accounts are associated with the Sponsored Products API that Fivetran supports. The agency accounts are associated with the DSP and Data Provider APIs that Fivetran does not support.
Begin Fivetran Configurationlink
Enter your chosen destination schema name in the connector setup form.
Select the Region of the country you selected when registering your account.
Click Authorize. This will redirect your browser to the Amazon Ads authorization page.
Authorize Fivetran in Amazon Adslink
- In Amazon’s Ads authorization page, click Sign-In.
- To grant access to the Amazon application, select Allow. This will redirect you back to the connector setup form.
Finish Fivetran Configurationlink
- Choose your Sync mode: Sync All Profiles or Sync Specific Profiles.
- If you choose Sync Specific Profiles, select the profiles you’d like to sync.
- Select the Click Attribution window size.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from Amazon Ads.