You are experiencing a Table Excluded By System alert on the Fivetran dashboard or as text data in the logs extracted by the Fivetran Log Connector.
For any other fields:
- (Optional) In Salesforce, execute a
DESCcommand on the object to sort the records by field type in descending order. It helps you identify all field types existing in your object.
- If the object is of a type ‘Formula’ or any of the ‘Lookup’ types, first read our documentation on Formula and Lookup fields.
- If you want to ingest this data, contact our Support team for these to be enabled for ingestion.
- A Warning is an alert that does not keep Fivetran from syncing your data. However, as with the example above, it is an alert that a sync has not completed successfully.
- If you don’t want the excluded data, then treat this warning as a prompt that Fivetran is working as expected