Follow our setup guide to connect Zoho CRM to Fivetran.
To connect Zoho CRM to Fivetran, you need a Zoho CRM account.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Select your Zoho CRM Data Center. Read Zoho’s documentation for more information.
- Click Authorize. You will redirected to Zoho’s login page.
- Log in to your Zoho account and follow the instructions to authorize Fivetran’s access.
- You will be redirected back to Fivetran. Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Zoho CRM account.