Follow our setup guide to connect SharePoint to Fivetran.
To connect SharePoint to Fivetran, you need:
- A SharePoint account
- A SharePoint folder containing files with supported file types and encodings
- The ability to grant Fivetran permission to read from this account
Begin Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Click Authorize. You will be redirected to your SharePoint account to authorize Fivetran’s access. Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
Find Folder URLlink
Log in to your SharePoint account.
Navigate to the folder you want to sync.
Find the folder URL for the folder. Click Copy link and then Copy to make a note of it. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Complete Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, in the Folder share link field, enter the Folder URL you found in Step 2.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your SharePoint account.