Follow our setup guide to connect ADP Workforce Now to Fivetran.
To connect ADP Workforce Now to Fivetran, you need:
- An ADP Workforce Now account with Admin privileges.
- ADP Client ID and Client Secret. If you don’t have the Client ID and Client Secret information, contact your ADP client representative.
- Web Services certificate and private key. See ADP’s documentation, for instructions to obtain your Web Services certificate and private key.
- An application subscription. The ADP Client (subscribing organization) must purchase and subscribe to the application. The subscription must be active for the consumer application to retrieve or post data from or to ADP. For more information, see ADP’s documentation.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter your Client ID.
- Enter your Client Secret.
- Upload your Web Services certificate.
- Upload your Private Key.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your ADP Workforce Now data.