Follow our setup guide to connect ADP Workforce Now to Fivetran.
To connect ADP Workforce Now to Fivetran, you need:
- An ADP Workforce Now account with Admin privileges.
- ADP Client ID and Client Secret. If you don’t have the Client ID and Client Secret information, contact your ADP client representative.
- Web Services certificate and private key. See ADP’s documentation, for instructions to obtain your Web Services certificate and private key,
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter your Client ID.
- Enter your Client Secret.
- Upload your Web Services certificate.
- Upload your Private Key.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your ADP Workforce Now data.