Follow our setup guide to connect OneDrive to Fivetran.
To connect OneDrive to Fivetran, you need:
- A OneDrive account
- A OneDrive folder containing files with supported file types and encodings
- The URL of your OneDrive folder that you want to sync
- The ability to grant Fivetran permission to read from this account
Begin Fivetran configurationlink
In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
Enter your Folder URL. Make sure your URL looks similar to the one shown below and doesn’t have any extra characters after the folder ID (
cid=F6B66A143EFEA443in the following example). The URL specifies the path to the folder in your OneDrive account in which you’d like Fivetran to look for files. We examine the specified folder for files and sync them. We ignore the nested subfolders in that folder.
Click Authorize. You will be redirected to your OneDrive account to grant Fivetran read access.
- Log in to your OneDrive account.
- Click Yes to grant Fivetran read access to your OneDrive files. Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
NOTE: Make sure your OneDrive folder is not empty. We can’t sync empty folders.
Finish Fivetran configurationlink
Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your OneDrive account.