Follow our setup guide to connect your Oracle ERP & SCM instances to Fivetran.
To connect your Oracle ERP or SCM instance to Fivetran, you need:
- An Oracle Cloud account
- An active Oracle ERP or SCM subscription
- Access to the Application Console
Find Server URLlink
Log in to Oracle Cloud.
Go to the Application Console.
Find your Oracle ERP or SCM application instance. If you don’t have an instance, follow Oracle’s instructions to create one.
NOTE: You can only connect one instance per connector. To connect multiple instances to Fivetran, create a separate connector for each instance.
In the application instance details, find and make a note of the Service Environment URL (for example,
https://servername.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com). You will need this to configure Fivetran.
In the Application Console, follow Oracle’s instructions to create a user role for Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Server URL that you found in Step 1.
- Enter User Name and Password for the user you created in Step 2.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Oracle ERP or SCM application.