Follow our setup guide to connect your Oracle Customer Experience instance to Fivetran.
To connect your Oracle Customer Experience instance to Fivetran, you need:
- An Oracle Cloud account
- An active Oracle CRM subscription
- Access to the Application Console
Find Server URLlink
- Log in to the Oracle Cloud.
- Go to the Application Console.
- Find your Oracle CRM application instance. If you don’t have an instance, follow Oracle’s instructions to create one.
- In the application instance details, find and make a note of the Service Environment URL (for example,
https://servername.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com). You will need this to configure Fivetran.
In the Application Console, follow Oracle’s instructions to create a user role for Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Server URL that you found in Step 1.
- Enter User Name and Password for the user you created in Step 2.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Oracle Customer Experience applications.