Follow our setup guide to connect Xero to Fivetran.
To connect Xero to Fivetran, you need:
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Click Authorize to authenticate Fivetran’s access. You will be redirected to your Xero account.
- Log in to your Xero account.
- In your Xero account, select the organizations that you want to sync using the drop-down menu, and then click Continue with organizations to grant Fivetran access to the organization data.
Note: Fivetran cannot connect a single organization to multiple connectors. If you’ve already connected an organization to Fivetran, you will not be able to select it again.
- You will be redirected back to Fivetran. Select the organizations from the drop down list in the Organization field.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Xero account.