Follow our setup guide to connect Shopify to Fivetran.
To connect your Shopify account to Fivetran, you need:
Access to a Shopify account
A shop and shop name
The following authenticated access scopes for Shopify’s Admin API:
NOTE: When you install the Fivetran app as described in the Setup instructions section, these scopes are automatically granted to the app.
IMPORTANT: Only use an HTTPS URL with TLS version 1.2 or above.
- Enter your chosen destination schema name in the connector setup form.
- Enter your shop name.
HINT: You can find your shop name immediately before
.myshopify.comin your Shopify URL. For example, if your URL is
shopname.myshopify.com, then your shop name is
- Click Authorize. You will be redirected to Shopify’s login page.
- Log in to your Shopify account. You will be redirected to the Shopify admin UI, which will prompt you to install the Fivetran app.
- Click Install unlisted app. This will install the Fivetran app with the required access scopes listed in the Prerequisites section. You will be redirected to the Fivetran connector setup form. The Authentication Succeeded text displayed beside the Re-Authorize Connection button means the installation has succeded.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Shopify account.