Follow our setup guide to connect Pipedrive to Fivetran.
To connect Pipedrive to Fivetran, you need:
- A Pipedrive account.
- Your Pipedrive domain name. Your Pipedrive domain is the beginning of your URL. It’s usually your company name, for example
IMPORTANT: Only use an HTTPS URL with TLS version 1.2 or above.
Begin Fivetran configurationlink
- In your connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Domain of your Pipedrive account.
- Make a note of the Registered URL. You will need it to configure webhooks in Pipedrive.
- Log in to your Pipedrive account.
- Go to Settings > Tools and apps.
- Go to Tools > Webhooks.
- Click Create a new webhook.
- In the Endpoint URL field, enter the webhook URL you found in Step 1.
- Set Event action to deleted.
- Set Event object to
*to capture deleted data events from Pipedrive.
- Click Save.
Finish Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, click Authorize. You will be redirected to Pipedrive’s login page to authorize Fivetran’s access. Click Allow and Install to authorize Fivetran’s access. Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Pipedrive data.