Follow our setup guide to connect Microsoft Advertising to Fivetran.
To connect your Microsoft Advertising account to Fivetran, you need:
- An active account with valid Microsoft Advertising user credentials
- Access to the accounts for which data is to be fetched
To authorize Fivetran to connect to your Microsoft Advertising account, follow these instructions:
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen destination schema name.
- Click Authorize and specify the following details:
- your user ID
- your password (optional) - only reqired if you are not already signed to Microsoft Advertising
- your account type (optional) - if your email is used for more than one account, select the right type for your account as set in Microsoft Advertising - either Work or school account, or Personal account
IMPORTANT: If you specify the incorrect account type, the setup test fails with the AADSTS650052 access error.
- Select the appropriate Sync Mode. If you have selected
Sync Specific Accounts, then select the Accounts you’d like to sync.
- (Optional) If you want to set the size of the rollback window size, click Show Advanced Options and select the relevant value from the drop-down menu.
- Select how many months of reporting data you’d like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Microsoft Advertising account.