Follow our setup guide to connect Coupa to Fivetran.
To connect Coupa to Fivetran, you need a Coupa account.
- Log in to your Coupa account.
- Find the hostname in the URL of your Coupa account and make a note of it. Coupa accounts have hostnames in the following format:
NOTE: The protocol parts of the URL
http://are not part of the hostname.
Find API Keylink
- In your Coupa account, go to the Setup tab.
- In the Integrations section, click API Keys.
- Make a note of your API Key. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
NOTE: Read Coupa’s API key documentation to learn how to create your Coupa API key.