Find out how you can add another Fivetran account for your organization. This could be because you are conducting a penetration test for security purposes or your organization requires each department to have its own account.
It is recommended that you consolidate under one account and create multiple destinations where possible.
If you require a secondary account, you cannot register multiple Fivetran accounts with the same domain. Fivetran automatically blocks duplicate account creation. In certain circumstances, Fivetran can override this and create a secondary account.
Please reach out to either your AE or CSM and provide the following information:
- Why do you need a secondary account?
- Is this a permanent or temporary account?
- Do you understand the drawbacks and have any questions or concerns?
Fivetran will review your request and provide you with a special link for secondary account creation if approved.
There can be drawbacks to having a secondary account:
- Management of multiple contracts.
- Management of access and users can be more complicated.
- No benefit of scale in our new consumption-based pricing model.