Add Chartio BI Tool to Fivetranlink
- On the top-right of the “BI Tools” page, click on “+ BI TOOL”.
Select “Chartio” and you will be brought to the Chartio setup wizard.
Download the JSON file and save it with you.
Click on “Save & Test” in the Chartio setup wizard.
Connect your BigQuery account to Chartiolink
- Open your Chartio dashboard
- Data Sources > + New Data Source
- Select “Google BigQuery”
- and upload the file you downloaded in the previous step.
- Select the Project ID shown in “Project ID” field of Chartio setup wizard.
- Select one of the Dataset ID’s from the drop-down in Chartio. These are schema names in the BigQuery project, corresponding to your connectors and uploads.
For more information, read Chartio’s BigQuery documentation.