Understanding how the Facebook Ad Account connector affects MAR
- Facebook Ad Account provides a history of the settings of your Facebook Ad Accounts, Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ads, and Ad Creatives. You can find more information on Facebook documentation.
- You can sync all accounts or select specific accounts to sync.
- To sync Ad Accounts, Ad Sets and related entities we need ads_read permission.
- To sync Ads, Campaigns, Ad Creatives and related entities we need ads_management, manage_pages and pages_show_list permission.
- At every update frequency, we retrieve all Ad Accounts, Ads, Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ad Creatives and their related entities
What Contributes Towards MAR?
Primary actions that contribute towards MAR:
- Sync All Accounts vs Sync Specific Accounts
- Historical Sync - uses Priority First sync
- Attribution window:
- View-Through Attribution window: defaults to 7d, but also option for 1d, 28d, 30d, 90d. A longer View-Through Attribution window = more impression activity tracked that resulted in conversion within time period = higher MAR
- Post-Click Attribution window: defaults to 30d, but also option for 1d, 7d, 28d, 90d. A longer Post-Click Attribution window = more click activity tracked that resulted in conversion within time period = higher MAR
- When Fivetran detects a change in the data, we update or insert (upsert) into the destination, overwriting old data