- Facebook Ad Account provides a history of the settings of your Facebook Ad Accounts, Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ads, and Ad Creatives. You can find more information on Facebook documentation.
- You can sync all accounts or select specific accounts to sync.
- To sync Ad Accounts, Ad Sets, and related entities, we need
- To sync Ads, Campaigns, Ad Creatives, and related entities we need
- At every update frequency, we retrieve all Ad Accounts, Ads, Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ad Creatives, and their related entities.
What Contributes Towards MAR?
Primary actions that contribute towards MAR:
- The number of accounts synced (Sync All Accounts vs. Sync Specific Accounts)
- Choosing a historical sync - uses Priority First sync.
- Attribution window:
- View-Through Attribution window: defaults to 7d, but also option for 1d, 28d, 30d, 90d. A longer View-Through Attribution window results in more impression activity tracked that resulted in conversion within the time period.
- Post-Click Attribution window: defaults to 30d, but also option for 1d, 7d, 28d, 90d. A longer Post-Click Attribution window results in more click activity tracked that resulted in conversion within the time period.
- When Fivetran detects a change in the data, we update or insert it into the destination, overwriting old data.