The warning message, Table Excluded By System, appears in the Fivetran UI or as message data extracted by the Fivetran Log Connector.
For fields that are not queryable or are of a BIG object type:
- Fivetran cannot ingest fields that are not queryable or are of a BIG object type, so should you require this data you should leverage an alternative method of ingestion.
For any other fields:
- Execute a DESC command on the object in Salesforce.
- If the object is of a type Formula or any of the Lookup types, first read Fivetran’s guide on Formula and Lookup fields.
- If you would like to ingest this data, please raise a Support Ticket for these to be enabled for ingestion.
- A warning is an alert that does not prevent the overall sync of data from completing. However, as with the example above, it is an alert that a sync has not been completed successfully.
- If you do not require the data that is being excluded, then this warning should only act as a prompt to the expected behavior of Fivetran executing as-expected.