Connectors are failing with a disk full exception.
Please increase your postgres disk space.
Option 1 - Postgres Destination is Hosted on a Cloud Service
Please follow instructions provided here.
Option 2 - Postgres Destination is Hosted on Your Own Server
You will need to manually increase the storage space of the HDD where the instance is running. Or you can point it to an external location source as described here.
There are many reasons that you have encountered this error.
- Size of the DB log files
- Presence of temporary files
- Constant increase in transaction logs disk usage
- Cross-region read replicas
- Bloat or improper removal of dead rows
- Presence of orphaned files