A new Salesforce field is added. After a sync completes, the new filed is missing from the warehouse. Within the Fivetran connector dashboard, the table is not available in the schema tab.
- Fivetran cannot access the table because the connecting user does not have sufficient Salesforce permissions.
- The Salesforce object / table is a "formula" or "compound" field.
- The table name is different from what you expected.
- Fivetran names the tables it delivers to your data warehouse based on the Salesforce "name" field for a given object. This is a field that an organization gives to the object, and it may differ from the display name or internal "label."
- The Salesforce field / table is a duplicate name of another field / table.