Why does it appear that my connector is not releasing the WAL logs?
Option 1: Drop and recreate the replication slot
1. Pause the connector.
2. Delete the replication slot in the source.
3. Allow the database to checkpoint.
3. Create a new replication slot.
4. Click the Setup tab.
5. Click the Edit connection details link.
6. Click Re-sync All Historical Data on the setup page.
7. Unpause the connector.
Option 2: Allow the sync to continue
1. Check to see how much disk space is available.
2. Add more space if needed.
3. Allow existing sync to continue to run.