This article describes how to control the sync timing of large tables which require a full resync once per week. The following popup is seen when hovering over the Table Resync icon.
Connector - NetSuite
- Create a new Netsuite connector that connects to the same Netsuite account.
- Within the new connector, deselect all tables except the table you'd like to manually schedule.
- Within the original connector, deselect the table which you will manually schedule.
- Note: Deselecting the table in the original connector is necessary to limit your Monthly Active Rows.
- Use the REST API to resync the table on a set schedule.
Tables without one of the timestamp columns must be re-imported in full to update. To maintain the speed up overall updates, the frequency with which we update these re-import tables is based on how fast we can ingest them from NetSuite. This speed is entirely dependent on NetSuite performance.
|20 seconds or less||Every sync|
|Between 20 seconds and 60 minutes||Twice a day|
|More than 60 minutes||Once a week|
We mark the tables that take longer than 20 seconds to import as not recommended in the dashboard and include a message on how frequently Fivetran syncs them. They are excluded from the sync by default because they degrade performance. However, you can choose to include them.