Why do I get the error "Unable to validate named range. Named range doesn't exist" when trying to set up a new Google Sheets connector?
Connector: Google Sheets
- Scroll down (or use the page down key) until you see the Named Range field.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the desired Named Range.
Note: If nothing appears, see Cause below.
If No Named Range Appears
- Newly created Named Ranges are not always available to use right away.
- We have noticed an up to 15 minute lag time between creating the Named Range in Google Sheets and it being available for Fivetran to read.
- Exit the setup form, and run the setup again after waiting 15 minutes.