How to deselect tables from sync that are not a priority. If a table is large and is taking a long time to sync, disabling it will speed up the sync.
- Log in to your Fivetran Dashboard
- Select Connectors
- Select the connector you want to disable tables for
- Search the Schema tab at the top of the screen
- Click the blue box beside any table you want to disable from the sync
Note: This can only be done for connectors where you can edit which tables are synced in the Schema tab of the connector.
- The box turns white as the table is now disabled
Note: This will remove the table from the list of tables that will be synced by the connector. To re-enable the table, click the white box.