Table re-sync lets you overwrite the data in a specific table, so you can fix data integrity issues in selected tables without re-syncing the entire connector.
Just like a full re-sync, re-syncing a table pauses incremental updates until the sync completes. However, table re-sync is much faster since single tables tend to have far less data.
Table Re-sync is not available for all connectors.
Please see the Features section within the connector's Fivetran documentation to verify if the connector can be re-synced on a table level.
- Select the desired connector from the Fivetran Dashboard.
- Select the Schema tab.
- Search for the desired table.
- Move your cursor to the far right of the table name. A re-sync button will appear.
- Select the re-sync table button.
- Confirm by selecting START RE-SYNC.
Once your table begins a re-sync, your incremental sync may take a little longer than usual, as we are pulling in all historical data for that table.