Adjust Sync Frequency to Run at a Specific Time
Dashboard -> Setup -> Settings
1. Move the slider to 24 hours and then, click on "Change".
2. A dropdown should appear now to select the Daily Run Time. Choose your desired time and click on "SET TIME" to save the changes.
3. [Optional] After the Daily Run Time is set, you can change the frequency of the connector as per your convenience.
For example, say you want the connector to run four times a day at a given specific time, first the sync frequency needs to be changed to 24 hours, then make the required time changes and then change the sync frequency back to six hours.
- Data is not available at the required time
- Other external jobs are dependent on Fivetran's sync