How does Fivetran's free trial work?
- How do I start a trial?
Fivetran pulls data from sources like applications, databases, file storage services, and more. We deliver that data to destinations like warehouses and databases. To start the trial process:
- Select a source and destination.
- Follow the setup instructions and fill out the setup form for both your source and destination.
- To connect your destination, follow the setup instructions and fill out the setup form.
- Start your initial sync once both the source and destination are connected. This data sync can take minutes or weeks, depending on the size of the source system.
You may need to configure your source system and network during setup, so you may need to invite and coordinate with other teams.
- How long does the trial last?
- The trial lasts 14 days and starts once you have successfully synced your data to your destination.
- How many sources can I add?
- You can add as many sources as you'd like.
- How many connectors can I add?
- You can add unlimited connectors for each source during the trial period.
- How many destinations can I add?
- You can add one destination during the trial period. If you’d like to test more than one destination, reach out to our sales team.
- Can I add an external logging service or other advanced features, like API access?
- If you would like to test a logging service (such as AWS Cloudwatch, Google Stackdriver or Azure) or other advanced features, reach out to our sales team.
- Can I try a connector that is in beta?
- Yes. Talk to our sales team to try a connector that is in beta.