Follow our setup guide to connect LinkedIn Company Pages to Fivetran.
To connect LinkedIn Company Pages to Fivetran, you need an active LinkedIn account with a Super admin or Content admin role in the organizations that you’d like to sync.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Click Authorize to authorize LinkedIn to log in through OAuth. You will be redirected to your LinkedIn account.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- You will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Select how many months of social data (UGCPosts, Shares, Comments) you’d like to sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your LinkedIn organizations data.