Follow our setup guide to connect LinkedIn Company Pages to Fivetran.
To connect LinkedIn Company Pages to Fivetran, you need an active LinkedIn account with admin permissions to access data from organizations you’d like to sync.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Click Authorize to authorize LinkedIn to log in through OAuth. You will be redirected to your LinkedIn account.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- You will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your LinkedIn organizations data.