1. Ensure you are using the new Facebook Ads connector, rather than the Facebook Ads Account, Facebook Ads Insights or Facebook Pages connectors.
2. In the 'Set-Up' tab of the Facebook Ads connector, click on the 'edit connection details' option. This will bring you to the connection set up page for the connector.
3. In the connection set up page, verify whether the basic_ad table is selected in the tables section. If it is not selected choose the 'add table' option:
4. You should now have the option to choose a configuration type. Choose 'Pre-built Report':
5. You should now have the option to search pre-built reports. Search for 'basic_ad' and select that table:
6. Choose an aggregation for the basic_ad table, name the table in the 'Table Name' section, and click 'ok':
7. Save and Test the connection
8. Navigate back to the connector schema tab and verify that the basic_ad table is selected in the schema to be synced to the destination. If it is not selected, do so now, and save the schema settings:
This package also requires the table for basic_ads be included in the connector set up form and for that table to be synced to the destination. If it is not included, the package will fail to run due to a 'table not found' error.