Is there a way to check if Fivetran's IPs are whitelisted against the host's IP address of your database or the SSH tunnel's IP address within the dashboard?
Fivetran Dashboard: Account Management
The dashboard contains a test that is accessible only by a User with Account level of "Owner".
If you have this level, follow the steps below or reach out to your Account Owner to do this:
- Log in to your Fivetran account and go to the Manage Account page from the top right.
- Under the settings tab, scroll down to the Test source or destination connection for new IPs.
- Enter the host, port number and region (refer to this article to identify the IP's you need to whitelist).
- If the test succeeds, a message in green saying Connection Established Successfully pops up.
- If the test does not succeed, an error message should pop up in red as below.