Follow our setup guide to integrate Fivetran logs into your Datadog Log Explorer.
To connect Datadog to Fivetran, you need:
- Log in to your Fivetran dashboard.
- In the left menu, click Logs.
- Click Connect your logging service.
- Select the Datadog logging service.
- Enter your Datadog API key.
- Enter your chosen host name. The host name will be a unique identifier for the logs generated from all connectors within this destination.
Note: You’ll see this host name in the host column in your Datadog Log Explorer dashboard.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your logs to Datadog.