Follow our setup guide to connect Google Analytics MCF reports to Fivetran.
To connect Google Analytics MCF reports to Fivetran, you need a Google User account with permissions to access Google Analytics accounts you’d like to sync.
Create your connectorlink
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Google Analytics (MCF) connector to launch the Google Analytics MCF Setup Form.
- Enter your destination schema name.
- Click Authorize and log into your Google Analytics account.
- Select how many months of reporting data you’d like to include in your initial sync.
- Choose the sync mode: Sync All Accounts or Sync Specific Accounts.
- Select the accounts that you’d like to sync.
- Select the profiles that you’d like to sync.
- Click Save & Test.
Start your connectorlink
When you create your connector, it will be in a paused state. Follow these steps to start your initial sync:
- On your Fivetran dashboard, go to your new connector’s schema tab.
- Review the schema and configure the tables that will be synced.
- In the top right corner of the connector page, switch the toggle from Paused to Enabled.
Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Google Analytics account.