Follow our setup guide to connect Apple Search Ads to Fivetran.
To connect Apple Search Ads to Fivetran, you need:
- An Apple Search Ads account associated with your Apple ID.
- To use Search Ads, you must link your account-associated Apple ID to your iTunes Connect account.
- Authentication files (
Log in to Apple Search Ads.
Click the Account Settings in the top right corner.
Go to the API tab and click the Create API Certificate button.
Enter an API certificate name, then select the Account Read Only option. Click Create.
Click Actions, then select Download certificate from the drop-down list.
The certificates will be downloaded in a
.zipfile that contains 2 separate files,
Finish Fivetran Configurationlink
- Enter your chosen destination schema name in the connector setup form.
- Upload your PEM File that you downloaded in Step 1.
- Upload your Key File that you downloaded in Step 1.
- Click Validate to save and test your credentials.
- Choose the sync mode: Sync All Organizations or Sync Specific Organizations. If you choose Sync Specific Organizations, select which specific organizations you’d like to sync.
- Select how many months of reporting data you’d like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save and Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync data from your Apple Search Ads account.