Add Periscope BI Tool to Fivetranlink
- On the top-right of the “BI Tools” page, click on “New BI Tool”.
- Select “Periscope” and you will be brought to the Periscope setup wizard.
Add Database to Periscopelink
In the Settings section of Periscope, click “Add Database”.
Fill in the form with the values:
- Display Name: usually a descriptive name of this data warehouse, like “production” or “bigquery”.
- Select Database Type: “BigQuery”
- SQL Dialect: “Standard”
- Service Account: use the value of the field “Service Account” in the Periscope setup wizard
- Project Id: use value of the field “Project Id” in the Periscope setup wizard
Upload P12 Certificatelink
Download the P12 File clicking the button “Download file” in the Periscope setup wizard. Then, upload the file into Periscope.
Click “Save & Test” in the Periscope setup wizard.