Follow our setup guide to connect Zendesk Sunshine to Fivetran.
To connect your Zendesk Sunshine account to Fivetran, you need a Zendesk Sunshine account with an Owner or Administrative role.
Log in to your Zendesk account.
In the left menu, click on the Admin icon in the sidebar.
Under Channels, select API.
Go to the Settings tab.
Set the Token Access toggle to ENABLED.
Click the + button on the top right of the Active API Token list.
(Optional) Enter a description in the API Token Description box.
Copy the token in the API Token field and store it somewhere secure. Once you close this window, you will never be able to see this API token again.
Click Save to return to the API page. You will see a truncated version of the API token.
Enable the Events API in the account. See Zendesk’s Events API documentation for more information.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Zendesk Sunshine connector to launch the setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your desired destination schema name, domain, and email.
- Enter the API token you found in Zendesk.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Zendesk Sunshine account.