Follow our setup guide to connect UserVoice to Fivetran.
To connect UserVoice to Fivetran, you need administrator access to an active UserVoice site.
- Go to your UserVoice admin console.
- Create an API key in Settings → Integrations → UserVoice API keys.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the UserVoice connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter Destination schema name. The schema name is permanent and cannot be changed after integration is created.
- Enter Domain of your UserVoice site.
- Enter Key and Secret components of the API key that you created in UserVoice.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your UserVoice data.