Follow our setup guide to connect Splunk to Fivetran.
To connect Splunk to Fivetran, you need:
- Access to an active Splunk account
- Access to REST API for Splunk Cloud if you want to use Cloud Platform as source (read more here)
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on +Connector.
- Select the Splunk connector to launch the setup form.
- On the following page, provide Host, Port, User and Password. If you wish, you can add a new schema by changing the schema name.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Splunk account.