Follow our setup guide to connect Snapchat Ads to Fivetran.
To connect your Snapchat Ads account to Fivetran, you need:
- A Snapchat account with Admin privileges to access the data from Snapchat Ads which you’d like to sync.
- Enter your chosen destination schema name in the connector setup form. The destination schema name is permanent and cannot be changed after connection is established.
- Click Authorize.
- Click Continue to allow Fivetran to access your Snapchat account. After this, you will be redirected back to the connector setup form.
- Select how many months of reporting data you’d like to include in your initial sync.
- (Optional) Select swipe and view attribution window.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Snapchat Ads account.