Follow our setup guide to connect Pinterest Ads to Fivetran.
To connect Pinterest Ads to Fivetran, you need:
- A Pinterest Ads account
- An Advertiser under that account
- The logged-in user has the Admin or Owner account role to access Pins and Boards of other linked accounts, including secret Pins and Boards
- In your connector setup form, enter your chosen destination schema name.
- Click Authorize.
- Follow the instructions on the page to authorize Fivetran to access your data using Pinterest API.
- Choose the sync mode: Sync All Advertisers or Sync Specific Advertisers. If you choose Sync Specific Advertisers, select the advertisers you’d like to sync.
- Enter values for Click Attribution Window, Engagement Attribution Window, and View Attribution Window. The following must be true of the values you choose: Click Attribution Window >= Engagement Attribution Window >= View Attribution Window.
- Choose the Conversion Report Time from the following options:
AD_EVENT: The date that the user interacted with the ad.
CONVERSION_EVENT: The date that the user completed a conversion event.
- Select how many months of reporting data you’d like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save and Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Pinterest Ads data.