Follow our setup guide to connect Pendo to Fivetran.
To connect your Pendo account to Fivetran, you need a Pendo account with Admin privileges and Integration API access.
Create Integration Keylink
Log in to your Pendo account with an owner/admin role.
NOTE: For EU region, go to Pendo EU.
From the dashboard, click Settings and then click Integrations.
In the Integrations tab, select Integrations Keys and then click Add Integration Key.
Write a description in the Description field and select Allow Write Access to give permissions to the Integration Key.
Make a note of your Integration Key. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, enter your Destination schema name.
- Depending on your Pendo account, select your Region: Region - US or Region - EU.
- Enter the Integration Key you created in Step 1.
- Click Verify to validate the Integration Key.
- Select the Sync Mode you’d like to use: Sync All App Ids or Sync Specific App Ids. If you select Sync Specific App Ids, you must also select the App Ids you would like to sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Pendo account.