Follow our setup guide to connect LinkedIn Ad Analytics to Fivetran.
To connect LinkedIn Ad Analytics to Fivetran, you need an active LinkedIn account with permissions to access data from accounts you’d like to sync.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Click Authorize to authorize LinkedIn to log in through OAuth. You will be redirected to your LinkedIn account.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- You will be redirected back to Fivetran. Choose your Sync mode: Sync All Accounts or Sync Selective Accounts.
- If you choose Sync Selective Accounts, select the accounts you’d like to sync.
- (Optional) Select the View-Through Attribution window and the Post-Click Attribution window sizes.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your LinkedIn Ad Analytics account.