Follow our setup guide to connect Instagram to Fivetran.
To connect Instagram to Fivetran, you need an Instagram Professional Account (Business or Creator) linked with Facebook Page along with the permissions to access data from the accounts you’d like to sync.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Click Authorize to authorize Fivetran to access the Instagram API using OAuth 2.0 protocol. Instagram Professional accounts are accessed indirectly through Facebook accounts. Since Facebook Login does not support Instagram credentials, you must sign in using a Facebook account. Learn more in Facebook’s authorization documentation.
- Select the Sync Mode you’d like to use: Sync All Instagram Business Accounts or Sync Specific Instagram Business Accounts. If you select Sync Specific Instagram Business Accounts, select the specific accounts you’d like to sync.
- Select how many months of data you’d like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Instagram Business Accounts.