Follow our setup guide to connect Instagram Ads to Fivetran.
To connect Instagram Ads to Fivetran, you need your Instagram account ID(s).
You can use our Facebook Ad Account and Facebook Ad Insights connectors to connect your Instagram Ads account to Fivetran.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Facebook Ad Account or Facebook Ad Insights connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter your schema and table name, then click Authorize.
- Authorize Facebook to log in through OAuth.
- Choose the sync mode: Sync Selective Accounts.
- Choose the Instagram account(s) you’d like to sync.
- For the Facebook Ad Insights connector, configure the connector using the Facebook Ad Insights setup guide.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Instagram account.