Follow our setup guide to connect Heap to Fivetran.
To connect Heap to Fivetran, you need:
- Access to an active Heap Business account
- Enabled Amazon S3 export to a bucket in your Heap account
- For private buckets, an AWS account with the ability to grant Fivetran permission to read from the bucket
Authorize Fivetran to connect to your AWS S3 bucket. For more information, see our AWS S3 setup instructions.
Finish Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter your S3 Bucket name.
- Enter the Role ARN.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Heap account.