Understanding how the LinkedIn Ads connector affects MAR
LinkedIn Connector Overview
- LinkedIn Ads Reporting Connector provides performance insights on clicks, impressions, and ad spend at the Creative and Campaign level
- Linkedin Ads uses Priority First sync:
What Contributes Towards MAR?
Primary actions that contribute towards MAR:
- Sync All Accounts vs Sync Specific Accounts
- Historical Sync - uses Priority First sync
- Attribution window:
- View-Through Attribution window: defaults to 7d, but also option for 1d, 28d, 30d, 90d. A longer View-Through Attribution window = more impression activity tracked that resulted in conversion within time period = higher MAR
- Post-Click Attribution window: defaults to 30d, but also option for 1d, 7d, 28d, 90d. A longer Post-Click Attribution window = more click activity tracked that resulted in conversion within time period = higher MAR
- When Fivetran detects a change in the data, we update or insert (upsert) into the destination, overwriting old data
Managing MAR for this Connector
- With Priority First Sync, Fivetran syncs the most recent (last 30 days) campaigns and creative during the historical sync (no incurred MAR). Subsequent incremental syncs capture historical data (incurred MAR).
- All tables are enabled by default and cannot be deselected