How does the free use/trial period for new connectors work?
You will have 14 days of free use for all new connectors that you add after the end of your account-level free trial .
- When does the free use period begin?
- A connector's free use period begins once the initial sync is complete.
- Does the free use period apply to connectors that I create during my account-level free trial?
- No, the free use period does not apply to connectors that you create during the account-level free trial.
- How do I know if my connector is in the free use period?
- The connector's Status page will have a banner indicating that the connector is in the free use period. You'll also receive an email when the connector's free use period ends. Learn more in our product documentation .
- Does the free use period apply if I’m using multiple connectors of the same type?
Yes, you can have multiple free use periods running at the same time within one account. However, if you create a connector with the same destination schema name as a previously created connector of the same type, that connector is not eligible for the free use period.
Read more in our free use limitations documentation .
- What happens if I pause my connector during the free use period?
The free use period is always 14 calendar days, no matter the state of your connector. If you pause a connector during these 14 days, the free use period continues to run. For example, if your free use period starts on January 1 and you pause your connector on January 3, your free use period still ends on January 14.
Consequently, you will not get an accurate MAR consumption estimate during the free use period if you pause the connector.
- Do connectors continue to run after the free use period?
By default, your connector remains enabled at the end of the 14-day free use period and continues to run. You can toggle this option on/off on the connector's Status page.
- Does the free use period apply to Private Preview and beta connectors?
- Yes, it applies to all connectors.
- Does history mode qualify for the free use period?
- Yes, history mode is free during the 14 days of free use.