How can I change my Fivetran password? If I know my password, can I change it from the Dashboard?
Fivetran Login Page
To change your Fivetran password, please follow the steps below:
Make sure that you are currently logged out. If you are currently logged in and able to access the Dashboard, please first click your name and profile icon from the bottom left, followed by Logout.
- Visit the Fivetran Login page.
Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address associated with your Fivetran account.
- Click Send Email.
- In your inbox, look for a password reset email from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the body of the email, click Reset Password.
Enter your new password then click Reset Password.
Click Continue to login.
- Log in with your email address and updated password.
I know my password. Can I change it while I’m logged in?
It’s not possible to change/reset your password while logged into Fivetran. If you know your password, please follow the steps above to reset it by clicking Forgot your password?